- Fundamentals of normal and reversed phase HPLC techniques
- Best ways to pass system suitability
- Set up and run methods without wasting time
- The effects of chromatographic variables
- Ways to rapidly estimate optimal conditions
- Solvent and buffer differences
- How to optimize gradient separations
- How to correct peak tailing
- About narrow bore vs. high speed columns
- How to deal with ionic compounds
- The logical approach to sample preparation
- Integration and ways to optimize for accuracy
- How to troubleshoot and minimize down time
Click here for a Course Syllabus
Each person will receive a course notebook containing copies of all graphics and materials used in the course.
The course will run each day from 8:30A.M. to 4:45 P.M. Lunch is included.